Rabu, 30 Juni 2010

I miss someone ..

Diposting oleh Rania Ayu di 08.02
I miss someone ..
who makes me happy everyday with your sweet words
who makes me angry if you're too busy with your school
who makes me in love so much and so deeply with you
who makes me feel the luckiest girl because can having you
who makes me smiling even I'm in a big big trouble
who makes me mood-swing because you don't text me first
who makes me sad if you give me bad words and I hate it
who makes me jealous because you are too close with your girl classmate
who makes me have a new spirit because your big support

I miss you . yeah that's my point , I miss you so much . or maybe too much :(
I just love you , simple right ? something wrong with that ?
oops sorry , my bad ..

p.s. sorry for my bad english :p


Rabu , 30 Juni 2010
-rania

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 

Never End Stories :) Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez