Can I skip all 10th in every month? Oh please, I hate it. I want to be not sad in that day, but I just... can't!
Today is 101010. Really nice date, triple 10. But I just feel nothing. Do you remember my October's wish in this blog? I want my 101010 gonna be special, and I want him to remember something. But, the answer is none. My 101010 is very not special, and he forget. Wow, great.
11months for nothing. Haha, stupid me. There's gonna be sooooo nothing for 1year. Trust me. I am stupid, and thanks for making me more stupid :)
Nb:
I make this post for nothing. I just wanna share, because my mood is swinging and I don't know what I must do. If you don't like this post, just close this tab and find another post. Okay? Thanks :)
Minggu, 10 Oktober 2010
-rania
Minggu, 10 Oktober 2010
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar